Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The 3rd Wheel

I'm sitting here this morning, reading the newspaper and drinking my coffee -
okay just kidding I'm catching up on American Idol from last night and drinking a glass of milk :P
[by the way, who do ya'll think should win tonight? I'm totally impartial since the world voted off my faves Skyler & Colton, I guess I did vote for Jessica last night |even though I hadn't watched the show yet| because I think it's time for a homeschooled female to win :D]
But anyways :)

You know that creepy-awkward feeling when you become a 3rd wheel? Where there are 2 people who really want some time alone but you are still just awkwardly there? Suddenly I got that feeling. Which is weird because I am sitting in my dining room completely alone - besides my dog [D is already gone to work for the day].

That's when I looked up.
And saw the neighbor dog peeking thru their window, looking for Abby.

Abby ran over and they just looked at each other. 
Wait a minute. What is going on? Excuse me - this kind of behavior will not be tolerated, I'm sorry Abby-girl, but you aren't old enough to be peeking at the boys next door!!

D & I are going to have to have a talk with her tonight - AFTER the windows and blinds are firmly shut :D


No comments:

Post a Comment