Monday, January 9, 2012

{i heart faces} best face of 2011



how i am supposed to pick just ONE ultimate favorite photo from 2011 is beyond me.
seriously, i shot so many beautiful people and had such a great year - i truly don't know how to whittle it down to just one image, and call it my "best".

but that is what i[heart]faces asked this week, so i had to try.

i went down thru all my folders.
looked thru a lot of photos.
but somehow kept coming back to one image.

one that i'm going to deem as my "best" - my favorite.
it's one that has stuck out in my mind from the moment i shot it.
it's a classic, perfect moment, that could have so easily been lost in the hustle & bustle of a busy wedding day, but i was able to capture it forever.

i love that about my photography - that i get to capture those classic, perfect moments, that are so fleeting.


and.. you HAVE to head over to i[heart]faces to see more "best" photos! they're all going to be amazing this week!!

5 comments:

  1. So precious! Love her sweet little smile ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll. I love this picture. I'm so glad you remembered it and you loved it right from the very start! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! This is a lovely entry! Thank you for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We feel so honored to have made your "best" list! This is probably our favorite as well. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite picture! Love it!

    Barb Fisher

    ReplyDelete