Thursday, August 5, 2010

E&E Wedding (Gaithersburg, MD)

Because I'm DYiNG to show off some of M&L's wedding photos, I figured I better keep going in order and post some of E&E's wedding first :D The hard part was - trying to decide which photos to post !!


Kristen & I started the day off by splitting up and shooting the bride & groom getting ready.


Doesn't he look SO James Bond - like ? :D








LOVE LOVE LOVE little notes from brides to grooms before weddings !!


The ceremony site was GORGEOUS. I think I drooled a little bit when I first saw it.






The bridal party was FUN - and just like at my wedding - Kristen worked her magic & made everyone look super fantastic. I was so blessed to work with her and learned SO much about working with people (and specifically bridal parties) !!



The bride & groom were amazing. Soo in love. As Kristen & I walked around doing some portraits, they told us their story : how they met, how they fell in love, and how their wedding day came to be. They told their story like they had rehearsed it - they complemented each other perfectly. It was beautiful.




The bridal party was fun - remember? And they planned such a cool entrance to the party ! Everyone was surprised and it definitely was an awesome way to kick off a great night !


Gotta love toasts by the little brother :D


And first dance moments :D They were soo happy - can't you tell ?


Details ..


The cake was BEAUTIFUL ! So delicate !!


Somehow, Kristen got E&E to leave their awesome party behind for a few minutes to soak up the GLORiOUS sunshine -




Thank you, Kristen, for an AMAZiNG day !! I loved every second of it and learned a TON ! You're amazing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment