Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Heart Faces - Feet!



i thought we were having a good time.
i mean who wouldn't? we were taking pictures & the little ones were getting rewarded for being good with lollipops & marshmallows - sheesh you would think they would want me to stay forever!

but apparently, i had overstayed my welcome.

it was quite obvious when miss bella brought me my shoes.
and then dropped them in my lap.
guess that's my cue to leave.

so as i was putting my camera and lenses away, she took my shoes back and decided she wanted to try them on - see if they were her style.
all i have to say is - rock those chucks bella! you go girl :)

[ps - click here in case you missed seeing their family's photoshoot blogged]


be sure to head over to i[heart]faces to see more "feet" photos!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is precious!! Love it!! I've been looking for a pair myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely LOVE this photo, kara! incredibly too cute!

    ReplyDelete