Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby Savannah [newborn portraits, Sayre, PA]

If you've ever heard the expression "like a kid in a candy store" and know what it means - better yet - if you've ever experienced that sensation, where you felt like a kid in a candy store, then you'll know exactly how I felt when I arrived to photograph baby Savannah's newborn photos.

Her mama & grandma had gathered a whole room-full of props and outfits and toys and ideas and I literally could have played for hours and hours. It was heaven on earth :)

Now, normally, I try to stay away from traditional "studio" photography - I'd rather use what is in my subject's natural environment and come from a more photojournalistic approach. But I must say, playing with all the props and toys they had prepared for baby Savannah's photos - I had so much fun! And I think, especially for newborn photography, it really just works :)

See for yourself :) Baby Savannah is so beautiful - and check out her hair!! It is soo soft and I soo wanted to steal it :) She is such a happy girl - even after being at the doctor all day long the day before. She's definitely her mama's little princess and I wanted to snuggle with her all day long, but like I said, all those wonderful props and toys were calling my name --










Make sure you "like" my facebook page to stay updated and to see sneak peaks of all my photoshoots before they hit the blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment