Saturday, March 10, 2012

Larissa [Maternity Portraits, Towanda, PA]


Okay okay, so if you've seen any part of American Idol in the last 2 seasons where Jennifer Lopez has been on the show, you've probably heard her squeal out "Goosies!" after a particularly good performance - letting everyone in the audience know that that person was so amazing that they just gave Jennifer Lopez goose-bumps.

It may seem totally self-centered, but Larrisa's maternity session made me want to jump up and down and squeal "Goosies!!" over and over again.

From the moment I found out my good friends were expecting their first baby [it's a boy and his name is Sidney!] I began looking forward to shooting maternity pictures of Larissa. And, the closer we got to her due date, and the more we began to talk about the photos, I almost couldn't contain myself. I was so looking forward to capturing this amazing time in my AMAZING friend's life - and I am so incredibly thrilled with how the photos turned out!!

We knew from the beginning that we weren't going to do the traditional "naked belly" photos - we wanted a more natural, laid back, and quiet approach. We threw the world "tranquil" around, wanted to show off the happiness & anticipation, but overall wanted the images to be beautiful - and I think we completely succeeded :)

See for yourself - and we're already planning newborn photos for when Mr. Sidney decides to arrive sometime around the end of April!












Make sure you "like" my facebook page to stay updated and to see sneak peaks of all my photoshoots before they hit the blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment