Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope this evening finds you with your fridges full of leftovers, your tummies full of pumpkin pie, and your hearts full of gratitude.
Today I am reminded that Thanksgiving should not be just one day a year, but an attitude lived out each and every day.

There is a photo that has been passed around Facebook & Pinterest lately that says something along the lines of "What if you woke up today, and only had the things that you thanked God for yesterday?" And every time I see that photo, I say a quick little "thank you, God" prayer for my husband. I don't know what I would do without him. And I know a lot of people say that, but I really mean it. He is so fantastic and puts up with ME - haha - and does all sorts of little things for me that can so easily go unnoticed. I love him so much and I am so thankful for him.

I'm equally thankful for my family and friends and the way God has provided for us throughout this past year.

And I want to take the time to say thank you to everyone who has allowed me to take their photos this year and who faithfully read my ramblings :) Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

And now - that Thanksgiving Day has come to a close - it's officially time to begin celebrating Christmas! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment