Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Heart Faces - Autumn



this week's theme over at i[heart]faces is autumn!
and unfortunately i don't have many autumn photos this year. normally it's my favorite time of year to take photos, but this year we seemed to skip the season of fall and jumped right into winter. thanks to a few early frosts and then snow at halloween - most of the leaves didn't get a chance to turn to their peak brilliance and simply fell off the trees. boo.

last weekend tho' i did get a few "autumn" photos - meet my nephew - mr. PJ.
you can't tell me that he's not the cutest thing ever :) check out that smile - and those SHOES! haha
[to see more sneak previews from the photos i took of his family last weekend, make sure you 'like' my facebook page!]


be sure to head over to i[heart]faces to see more "autumn" photos!

1 comment: