Saturday, October 30, 2010

WELCOME !

HELLOO !!

And welcome to my newly re-designed blog-site :D

As you'll notice, I've got a new name (still the old one but just slightly different!) and a new look! I've also attempted to turn my blog into more than just a record of my doings - I wanted it to double as my website. So, you'll see at the top several different tabs that have more of the website info in them.

Well, since I've been gone for a few days, I have several posts stacked up and ready to go so, they'll be coming soon!

All comments and criticisms welcomed! It's still a little bit of a work in progress, as I know I'll end up tweaking things as time goes on to better fit my needs.

And as always, thank you so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. it is beautiful!! i love it and i pray you get some bisness!!! hehe
    Love your Disney Family...

    ReplyDelete