Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Catch the Birdie

I don't know.

I always thought I was pretty good with my camera. I mean, I'm still learning of course - I'll learn until the day I die.
But I thought I was pretty good.

Definitely good enough to take a photo of the bird that has built a nest in our gutter and flies past our bedroom window every five minutes to feed her babies.

Pfft - I can do that.

Well, Mrs. Bird decided to prove me wrong.
And give me a little swift kick in the ego :)

I sat on the corner of our bed for almost an hour, trying to catch her.
She's stinkin' FAST.

Sure I got a lot of crappy, blurry, and "is that black smear her?" photos, but I had something in mind and I refused to give up until I got it.

Taa - finally - I got it :)


It's not the most amazing photo ever taken - but I got it.

Take that Mrs. Bird - I win :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kara, Cool pic indeed. do you know what kind of bird it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what kind of bird it is - she's black :) haha that's about all I know..

    ReplyDelete