Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow-Poloclypse 2011

Remember how I said yesterday we were supposed to get all this snow ??

Yeah.

That was a major fail.

I think I would like to enter a new profession - forget the bank and photography - I want to be a weather-woman. Because as it appears, you can predict anything you want and you can even be wrong - it doesn't matter. Anndd - you have the power to throw people into sheer panic over this "huge" snow storm that's coming - that will never arrive.

Anyway.

I was very disappointed when I woke up this morning and peeped out my bedroom window to see - nothing. There was a little bit of ice on my car, but nothing major.

And now, if you look at the weather forecast - it says we're done with the snow thing. Well folks, I'm here to tell you that it's snowing! It has been snowing pretty good for the last 45 minutes with no sign of stopping :)

Conclusion: weather forecasters are a joke and that seems like a fun job because I don't know about you, but at my job it's pretty important to be deathly accurate about everything and there is no room for error. So, being a weather-woman sounds kind of fun :)



Oh, and did everyone hear? Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow this morning so - early spring here we come :D I'm ready for it !

No comments:

Post a Comment