Saturday, January 15, 2011

A 30 Day Challenge - Day 4

Day 04 - A picture of your night.

This one is pretty self explanatory.

Adam's over - so that means D will be preoccupied all evening with video games. Which means I am left to do whatever my heart pleases. And even though there is plenty of stuff that needs done around my house [you know the typical cleaning stuff that a house demands be done] I decided tonight - I just need to relax a bit. 

So, I pulled a chair up close to the wood-stove, and curled up with a blanket and my iPod [to drown out the sound of the tv of course!] and one of my favorite books: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.



Ahhh, it's been fabulous :)

But that's doesn't completely describe my night - that's just part of it. We are about to leave to go see the Power Team in Waverly, NY tonight ! Everyone I know that has seen their show says it's awesome ! So I'm very excited and can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment