Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A 30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and a person you have been close with for awhile.

It's time for another installment of my 30-day challenge .. thing :)

And this one is hard - because who do I post a picture of ? Derrick ? Ya'll know who he is and what he looks like :)

But I couldn't decide between 2 pictures - so I decided: hey it's my blog, I can post 2 pictures if i want :D

So the first one is my family :)
[and yes, I just re-read the instructions and it says "a person" not a group of people, but pfft, it's my blog :)]

My great big huge wonderful family - that I've been missing sooo much recently. I think it's the holidays - I know I'm not going to be "home" [meaning: at my parent's house "home"] this Christmas for the first time in 21 years. And that's just weird. And not entirely likeable. So, I miss them. 

But, here we all are at Thanksgiving ! This is my Grandparent's official Christmas photo - which will be sent out in at least 200 cards - my Grandparents are BIG Christmas card senders :)

I can't wait until New Years, when D&I will run down for a very short visit - but I can't wait !!
[and look, D made it in this picture - and so I didn't leave him out :D]


And, switching to the other side of my family - I had to post a picture of me and my BFF :)

I like this shot - because it goes to prove how beautiful and calm and poise she is, and how crazy and wild I am - sometimes :) Usually it's the complete opposite way around of course :D haha
We don't get to see each other that often anymore since she and her hubby live so far away - they're coming HERE for Christmas though and coming for a whole 10 days !! So they'll be here this weekend !! I can't wait !!




Okay, that's enough silliness for one night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment