Friday, December 17, 2010

A 30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite TV show.

And this is a tough one. Because D&I don't really watch TV.
Last year, we watched 24 together - but apart. We started the season as an engaged couple, and ended as a married pair :D

This year, we've been kinda sorta watching The Event.
I say kinda sorta because when it first started, we really enjoyed it and got hooked really fast. But as the season's rolled on, we've kind of lost a little bit of interest in it. D thinks he can predict everything that's going to happen, and usually he's right - and that annoys him. But, I'm determined to finish off the season & D now just likes to make fun of it, so we'll continue watching :)

But since it says to post a picture of the cast from my favorite show? MY all time favorite show is Full House :) I looove that show, and I've yet to meet anyone that disagrees with me. It was a fantastic show!

So, my picture is of the cast from Full House :)



full-house-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment