Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Check, Check, and Check !

I feel like I got soo much accomplished today.
My to-do list shrunk by several things that I'm super happy about.

For example,
I finally put my Disney posters in their frames and now they're ready to be hung up!
I finished typing up all the registrations I am helping Cheri with [for an upcoming event at church].
I took the dog for a walk.
I did the laundry.
I re-organized my kitchen counters so they are cleaner.
I talked to my Mom.
I went for a quick run.

Annddd - I painted this wall in my kitchen yellow - that I've been meaning to paint ever since we moved in !! Woohoo !!


It's amazing how motivated I am to do things when I have an entire afternoon off of work to do them :)
The only problem is: now I'm exhausted. I think I'll go relax for a bit with a book :)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh book reading I think that should be on your to do list right up there with talking with your mama on a regular basis! make the adjustment will you? please!! lol

    ReplyDelete