Wednesday, March 23, 2011

snow anyone?

I find it pretty comical that on the memory card that's currently in my camera, I have photos of the last big snow storm we had - then photos of spring & me with my windows open - then photos of another big snow storm.


How does that work? You'd almost want to assume that my camera accidentally mixed up the photos. Like, there shouldn't be photos of my windows open sandwiched in between photos of snow - right?

Yeah, I think that's it.

Or maybe: somehow, I got myself into this weird time-warp thing that made me travel back in time - so when I woke up this morning, instead of it being March 23 like I thought, it's really February 25 [which I think is the last time we got a big snow]

What's really weird about it though - is everyone traveled back in time with me - and everyone else thinks it's March 23 too.

Yeah, I think that's it.

So, I took some photos, just in case today DOES end up to be some weird time-warp-thing :D

Check out how much snow piled up on top of my antenna topper :D And in case you don't know what my antenna topper is: it's Cinderella's Carriage :D


We have this huge lilac tree/bush/thing in our backyard that I cannot wait until it blooms - and it started to bud with all the beautiful warm & sunny weather we were having - I just hope that white fluffy stuff doesn't hurt it !!


My puppy is actually a blurr -- she can run really really fast :D



Did I ever mention I loove the tree in my neighbor's backyard? It's big and full and beautiful.
And if it was possible to steal it and plant it in MY backyard, I think I'd be tempted to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment