Monday, March 28, 2011

Flowers & Birds

Fun story:

At the bank, we have a plant.
It's in a really gorgeous pot and has been blooming lately.

And this afternoon, Patty decided to water it and pick some of the dead leaves off.
You know, prune it up a bit?

Well, with the dead leaf, came a little extra "stuff".

And that extra "stuff" got passed to me.
With instructions:
Put it in a glass of water and it'll root and then you can plant it & have a nice plant of your own!

:D

So I'm trying it - and we'll see how long it lives :D
[I'm slowing nursing my little violet-things that my mom bought me back to health, since they almost died. My green thumb is non-existent.]


Ohh & I took this picture this morning - this little bird was chillin' on our neighbor's fence :)
Isn't he cute?

2 comments:

  1. Dad found this pic. of our house on Old Trail and excitedly called to me to come see, come see, here he wanted to show me those 2 plants from the porch and how little they were!! ughhh, you know the ones we've thought about killing so we could start over with nice, neat compact plants, 'cept those were given by GG so we must keep them alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kara, you remember! Love the pic

    ReplyDelete