Friday, November 12, 2010

Business Cards!

I got my business cards today !!

I was so scared that I wasn't going to get them in time for the Extravaganza tomorrow - because for some reason the tracking numbers never got updated since they got shipped out of Missouri. Ughh. Talk about giving me a heart-attack.

But they arrived this afternoon :D

I love 'em!


Annddd - I had some promo things printed as well.
For folks to take and be my little advertisers - after I take their pictures and they have a great time and they LOVE the results! :D


[oh yes, and special thanks goes out to my brother-in-law&best-friend&nephew for staring in my promo: I didn't tell them they are on it - hehehe - I hope they don't mind :)]

OH - and PS -
Setting up for the Extravaganza yesterday, D's Dad wanted a picture - so he jumped in front of my Christmas scene and I snapped his picture-of course! But, he looked a little scary, so I replaced him with the Coca-Cola Bear :D haha
(it was my M-I-L's idea LOL)

1 comment:

  1. i love ur cards and promo!!!! I cant wait till i get mine in!!

    ReplyDelete